From MiLacnic management portal delegation can be set for /16 or /24.
To set custom nameservers for rDNS delegation at LACNIC follow the steps below:
- Login to MiLacnic portal at https://milacnic.lacnic.net/lacnic/login
- In the menu on the left click IP/ASN to manage resources:
- Click Delegate rDNS in a master prefix dashboard:
- In the list, find block for management and click Delegate button to create delegation or Edit to alter
- Set Primary to ns8.heficed.com, alternate to ns9.heficed.com and click "Next" by completing all steps: